This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Unreal Engine Developer
- Based in Harrogate
- Hybrid Working (4 Days Remote, 1 Day In-Office)
- £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
- Additional Company Benefits
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Unreal Engine Developer to take a new challenge and utilise development skills to create real-time virtual experiences for a range of clients and customers. The successful candidate will be required to create interactive environments aimed at providing multi-user interactions, most notably within the AWS platform. You will be exposed to a variety of projects and will be responsible for the full coding process, from inception through to completion. You will be well versed in Replication principles and passionate about coding. As a result, you will be given the opportunity to build on your experience using Unreal Engine and translate this to a variety of innovative projects which will ultimately exceed client expectations.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have a passion for coding and demonstrable experience using Unreal Engine. You will be a motivated and creative problem-solver, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to deliver and exceed expectations.
- 2+ years’ Unreal Engine development experience.
- Proficient C+ + programming skills using Unreal Engine.
- Experience in coding multi-user virtual environments, using the AWS platform.
- Knowledge of the Replication principles within Unreal Engine.
- Blueprint (Node-Based programming) experience.
- Experience using Pixel-Streaming including web-based player customisation
- Demonstrable knowledge and familiarity with Visual Studio.
- Client/Server Model experience.
- Organisational skills to accurately breakdown the projects and give a realistic estimated timeframe on project delivery.
- Coding for VR environments.
Our client is a multi-disciplined outsourced agency who work alongside multiple organisations, specialising in connecting the company brand with their customers. Focusing on every aspect that influences the brand, customer & employee experience, our client goes above and beyond to help grow the businesses they work with. They carry the ability to reshape a company brand to ensure they are more connected with their customers, whilst creating an outstanding experience at each touch point. As a result of their continued success, we have been tasking with searching for an Unreal Engine Developer to assist with the development of projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coding and creating real-time virtual experiences and interactive environments using Unreal Engine.
- Working collaboratively various teams to create a visualising representation of the brief that has been provided.
- Creating CGI rendering to develop realistic visualisation for customers in a completely virtual interactive world.
- Organise your time to accurately complete projects set within an estimated timeframe given to the client.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 3D Modelling – 3DS Max or Similar.
- Experience using Source Control.
- Proficient knowledge within Network architecture and Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure).
This is a unique opportunity for a developer with the relatable skillset to join on organisation who are committed to the long-term development of its employees. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Julian Williams or Jonny McPartland directly on 07946 090 917 / 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.