This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Junior Support Developer
- REMOTE WORKING, UK BASED
- Up to £30,000 DOE
Our client is a close-knit and results driven organisation with a warm and dynamic working culture. Benefiting also from being a part of one of the largest digital marketing groups, there is no end to what this company is able to offer its fantastic portfolio of clients in various industries. The inhouse teams provide a full service, covering the end-to-end web-development process from UX, design, UI and systems development with a wealth of experience with collaboration and innovation subsequently delivering exciting and award-winning projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for junior web-developers to gain experience and training on best practice and functionality of CMS platforms, with the prospect of joining the core development team in the future. This will be a varied role as it will cover all areas of the technologies developed, as well as liaising with the internal teams and their external clients, offering technical solutions and knowledge whilst maintaining excellent customer service. This role is fully remote and the candidate must be UK based, with the opportunity to work occasionally in their Harrogate or Leeds offices.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- Work with internal team members, undertaking web-based development work for our contract delivery services.
- Ensure updates and additional work on client websites are performed on time, in line with best practise and meet our client’s development standards.
- Keep clients informed throughout the maintenance request cycle with efficient and professional communication, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Log all new calls with the necessary details and correct priorities.
- Assist colleagues, clients and partners with general and project specific requirements.
- Keep up to date with new and existing technology to promote client confidence.
- Accurately complete timesheets
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be a quick learner, able to pick up new technologies and systems.
- Have strong mathematical capabilities.
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and developing your skill base.
- Be self-critical, able to deliver work to a high standard and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Be a team player, flexible and adaptable to well-defined business processes.
- Be ambitious and decisive with a “can do” and energetic attitude.
- Good problem solver committed to finding solutions to overcome challenges.
- Previous experience working in web/software development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the basics of .Net C# programming language.
- Good understanding of core programming principles.
- Would suit graduate, potential placement or those looking to get into Development.
- Training and sufficient research time to facilitate learning will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical minded and skilled individual looking for a career opportunity within a well-established company with a warm and familial like culture. To apply, please submit your CV to Alice@Marmionrecruitment.co.uk. Alternatively, to discuss this futher please call on 0113 332 0678.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you