Contact Alice about this role
We are searching for an individual with experience in Offline & Trade marketing to plan, execute and manage marketing strategies and campaigns with the objective to promote our client’s products across both domestic and global markets.
- Based in Leeds
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Up to £30,000 + 5% bonus
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays + paid birthday off)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Social events and engagement activities
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within commutable distance to Leeds. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with UK retailers & international distributors to coordinate and execute marketing plans for trade marketing (point of sale, promotions, etc)
- Create reports on results of marketing activities.
- Represent UK & International teams within Global committee discussions for both consumer and healthcare professional marketing.
- Gain an understanding of what’s happening globally, what we can use, what we can share.
- Identify & coordinate product packaging requirements and manage the process for UK & international.
- Assist international distributors with new product launch plans and execution of quarterly campaigns.
- Support PR and social media/digital experts within the business on content, awards, influencer, and press activities.
- Coordinate UK & international asset requirements and sharing with accounts.
- Assist with planning and coordinating trade shows, exhibitions, and industry events in the UK and internationally.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Offline/Trade marketing role is essential.
- Experience working in UK & International is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent.
- An understanding and appreciation of the Mother & Baby industry is desired.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK – please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas applicants.
Our client is an innovative supplier and distributor of pre and post-natal products and devices, they are a house-hold name and a global leader within the industry. Their journey has led them to become a multimillion-pound international brand with a leading product range available in most high street, grocery, and independent stores nationwide.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.