- Hull – hybrid & flexible working
- £40,000 – £45,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Free on-site gym
- Regular socials
- Excellent company culture
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Working closely with the Chief Digital Officer, this candidate will analyse internal processes and technologies used by the group of businesses, ensure current systems are used to the best of their capabilities, and identify opportunities to for technologies to be implemented to increase efficiencies and productivity. You will research appropriate 3rd parties and create business cases, process plans, and impact reports to provide to the senior leadership team to justify these proposed changes. You will then project manage internal and 3rd party software development/implementation projects, working on web-builds, technology roadmaps, and system implementations to ensure strategic and commercial business goals are set out and delivered.
This role is best suited to an ambitious candidate who is looking for; encouraged development and training to progress their career, a unique opportunity to research, develop, justify, and implement a wide range of innovative projects, and finally, play an integral role in transforming the business into a technology first powerhouse.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Investigate existing process/technology capacity, usage, and competency, and ensure internal systems and technologies are up-to-date and utilised to the peak of their capabilities.
- Identify opportunities to advance existing systems/processes to increase productivity and efficiencies.
- Research and review technologies and 3rd parties that will drive productivity and business growth.
- Working with 3rd parties and using own research, create process models and business cases of proposed solutions including measurable expected results, as well as any impacts relating to productivity and profitability.
- Present recommendations to senior leadership teams, manage stakeholder expectations, and guide them through process and/or organisational changes.
- Work closely with the development team on web-builds and system implementations.
- Understand business requirements and translate these into technical tasks to be submitted into the appropriate JIRA boards for the use of the developers.
- Basic UAT testing of projects/work completed before go-live deadline.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ experience in a Technical Project Manager role, specifically working on software and process enhancements, with increase of productivity and profitability as a key metric.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in all departments.
- Team-centric attitude.
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience of creating and producing highly detailed and analytical documentation and reports.
- Commercial mindset with a natural ability to pinpoint areas of inefficiency and ideate solutions to improve them.
- Results oriented with the ambition, determination, and passion to drive business processes forward and ultimately increase satisfaction and revenue.
Our client is a 360 digital marketing agency based at the epicentre of a 150-year-old group organisation. The agency services all 22 limited companies consolidated into 12 brands sat under the group umbrella, within a wide range of industries and sectors including: Logistics, Energy, Property, and more. As a result of the wider transformation and growth strategy, this agency has been born with the main aim to turn this well-established group into a digital-first powerhouse.
This is a rare opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join a large and established organisation to assist them in developing processed that will drive efficiencies, improve satisfaction and productivity, and ultimately increase revenue. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin using the telephone number on our website or apply directly through the application form.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.