Strategic Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
IT & Digital
This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- Up to £30,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. As an outcome of their continued success, and as a result of their strategic growth plan, we are searching for a commercially minded Strategic Marketing Executive to join their Strategic Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious and commercially minded individual with excellent communication skills and a hunger to learn and develop within a fast-paced tech organisation. Working directly under the Strategic Marketing Manager, this is a key role whereby you will ensure the positioning and messaging of the portfolio of solutions, services and product; influencing the tone, look and feel of external marketing; reacting to market dynamics and supporting sales in generating and converting opportunities specifically for the enterprise area of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include…
Our ideal candidate will…
- 1-2+ years in a marketing role essential.
- Be a quick learner who uses their own initiative with an eagerness to develop within the role.
- Have exceptional communication and networking skills, with the confidence to influence and present to stakeholders across all departments.
- Be passionate about the assets they deliver and enthusiastic about the outcome and success of their work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website (wearemarmion.com) for a confidential chat.