Customer Training & e-Learning Manager
- Based in East Leeds/Remote Working
- Up to £45,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture & Benefits
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their continued growth throughout 2020 – 2021, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Training & e-Learning Manager who will contribute towards the overall strategic direction for the training of both internal and external stakeholders.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
Reporting directly to the Onboarding Director, your responsibility will be to deliver exceptional software training to meet the needs/requirements of both our client’s internal colleagues and external clients. This will be achieved by designing and implementing robust training programmes for their full suite of products which will guide and support colleagues and clients through inductions and onboarding whilst at the same time upskill users on new product updates via an e-learning portal.
Our ideal candidate will have gained a solid amount of experience within technical software training, including discovering areas for improvement and development of course content/delivery as well as a desire to monitor and improve customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the design, development and maintenance of the organisation’s training programme, including webinars and associated materials that takes end-users from initial post-sale training to super-user level expertise on the bespoke application of the organisation.
- Driving the transformation of our client’s training into a technology driven Learning Management System based service with progress and achievement tracking, and a range of approaches to suit different learning styles.
- Working with the onboarding team to ensure the training provided to new customers not only compliments but accelerates the onboarding process.
- Providing excellent training to internal staff to ensure their development and knowledge of the internal application.
- Running the mandatory internal training programme for all new-starters, and for ongoing development of existing staff, including delivering training and working with internal Subject Matter Experts to develop and deliver training.
- Adding to the eLearning training portfolio to include sector-based webinars and training materials.
- Assisting with the development of an online eLearning platform to encourage self-serve learning.
- Analysing the effectiveness and value of training for customers through data of upselling, usage, and retention.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Key to the success of this role will be a sound understanding of the training and eLearning field. You will ideally have software training/onboarding experience and will understand business processes and workflows. We are searching for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience within a technical/software training role, including the development of course content, or delivery mechanism.
- Experience using modern training tools such as LMS or AI.
- Experience within a SaaS environment or SaaS Onboarding experience.
- Customer journey experience and learning style understanding.
- Ability to pick up software system knowledge quickly.
- Exceptional people skills – approachable, patient, and confident with the ability to motivate a team, colleagues, and customers.
- Are highly creative, innovative, and literate, with demonstrable experience having produced top quality training programmes and materials.
- Have gained solid stakeholder management experience and have a natural aptitude when it comes to building rapport with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with a results driven and energetic attitude.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin or Matt Pallister directly on 07494 454 777 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.