This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Brighouse – Hybrid working model.
- £30,000 – £35,000pa, DOE
- On-going training
- 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Is a strategically focussed communications agency that utilises their in-house expertise to provide their clients with services such as PR, Social Media, and Content. Their clients span from large-name international brands to local businesses in the Yorkshire area, as well as consumer clients, so their work is vast and varied.
As a result of their commitment to expanding the business we have been tasked with searching for a Social Media Manager to join their team.
Our ideal candidate…
Will play a key-role to the success of the business, and ultimately the success of the B2B and B2C clients you will be working with, delivering compelling and creative social media campaigns from inception. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be full of creative ideas and understand the importance of analysing the data to drive results. You will also be responsible for the mentoring and guidance of a Social Media Executive, with the potential to grow your team in the future.
- End-to-end social media campaign management, including initial research and quoting through on-going supervision, optimisation against KPIs and reporting.
- Planning monthly social media activity and content calendars and creating, curating, and managing proactive social media brand content.
- Delivering paid social and content campaigns from set up, execution, management, optimisations, and reporting on social media advertising platforms (including LinkedIn).
- Developing and planning influencer campaigns.
- Creating strategic content strategies to drive traffic, engage and make conversions.
- Liaising with the design team on the production of campaign assets.
- Planning and delivery of targeted email campaigns, carrying out A/B testing and analysis and reporting on performance.
- Overseeing client budgets and costing and managing them effectively.
- Analyse estimates post-campaign, ensuring learnings are applied in Leading face-to-face client meetings and communicating your plans, ideas and results, feeding back analysis and improvements.
- Managing, providing feedback, direction and mentoring to our social media account executive.
- Researching new and developing social media trends and technologies to give insights into new opportunities, markets, channels or competitor activity; ensuring that best practices are being applied across all channels and learnings are shared across the team.
- Being a part of new business development and pitches.
Skills & Requirements…
- 2 years’ experience within a dedicated Social Media role including B2B experience, agency experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication and content creation skills, including copywriting, and experience of design software.
- Understanding of reaching target audiences, including platforms, messaging and methods.
- Experience of running successful paid social campaigns with an understanding of Business Manager and Ads Manager.
- Experience with analytics, reporting, digital performance, metrics and the capability of identifying marketing trends from data.
- Experience and knowledge of email software including MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
- Strong understanding of content, inbound and search marketing as well as on and off-site SEO.
- Ability to effectively account manage multiple clients whilst maintaining commercial awareness.
- An eye-for detail, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate, as well as work effectively within a team.
This is an excellent opportunity with a clear route for progression and a varied and exciting workload, within an organisation that holds a strong emphasis on employee satisfaction and personal development. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.