This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Up to £50,000 DOE
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Some Remote Working
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. As an outcome of their continued success, and because of their strategic growth plan, we are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Business Architecture group.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Architecture, our ideal candidate will play a key role in the adoption of the ServiceNow platform, encouraging the wider business to effectively use all available out-of-the-box functionality. They will support the ongoing developments and enhancements to operational processes and ServiceNow platform, bridging the gap between business stakeholders and technical development teams. Our candidate will be responsible for turning the requirements of the business into efficient solutions to deliver excellent customer experiences and operational effectiveness.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Product ownership responsibilities, working with the stakeholders to prioritise the requirements and enhancements.
- Constantly developing and prioritising Product Backlogs and Enhancement Roadmaps to align with the needs of the business, driving for continuous improvement to the Business Architecture ways of working.
- Acting as the key contact point for any system questions/requests from the wider business.
- Ensuring that the system can support/deliver efficient operational processes and excellent customer experiences.
- Analysing proposed system changes and solutions, assessing the impacts on the business and assessing/mitigating associated risks.
- Support the testing and transition of new system functionalities and processes into the business to maximise adoption and success.
- Support change management within the business and operational teams, helping to resolve issues and communicate progress of system and process changes.
- Manage the development and implementation of ITIL aligned operational processes and best practices within the Service teams.
- Support the development of system architecture and roadmaps, articulating the strategic vision and direction of future functionality and capabilities.
- Matrix-manage resources from multiple teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Protect and champion the ‘out of the box’ nature of the systems to ensure that they remain scalable and simple to upgrade, challenging any requests for bespoke development.
- Influence decision makers and operational leaders to adopt different working practices and processes to align with OOTB system functionalities, whilst making these processes and practises standard throughout the business.
- Lead on aligning processes with business strategy as it relates to allocated projects.
- Lead on the development and implementation of ITIL aligned operational processes and best practices within the Service teams.
- Deliver business process designs, in support of the business strategy and portfolio, which optimise the customer experience and minimise failure and costs/impacts.
- Deliver outputs using standard and visual business process design templates which can be used to review and agree business processes and input to training material.
Candidate skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of ServiceNow, including key out of the box features.
- Preferable experience in CSM, ITSM, ITBM and/or FSM.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile system.
- Understanding of ITIL aligned Service Management processes, and how ServiceNow can support the effective delivery of these.
- Ability to bring passion, energy, motivation, and resilience to help achieve business goals with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong business acumen with a track record of delivering a strong personal performance, with the ability to provide examples of initiatives/projects that have been successfully delivered in a complex environment.
- An effective collaborator with strong communication skills who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Able to organise and clearly prioritise.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.