Contact Alice about this role
- Leeds – Hybrid
- £40,000 – £60,000pa DOE
- Monthly Commission (OTE £70k – £100k)
- Employee wellness + cycle to work + holiday purchase scheme
- Split of incoming leads and new business.
- Perfect for an ambitious, financially motivated, and proven sales professional!
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within commutable distance to Leeds. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Pro-active business development activities, prospecting your own leads, networking, client-visiting, etc.
- Responding to assigned incoming enquiries, qualifying, managing, and closing.
- Act as an ambassador for the business, authentically promoting the value of the potential partnership.
- Understand the platform’s value and capabilities and promote the ROI in-line with clients’ current pain-points and growth plans.
- Attend networking & industry specific events, trade shows, and exhibitions to increase brand awareness and expand your own network.
Skills & Experience…
- It is essential this candidate has a hunter mentality with the drive to source new business.
- 4+ years within a Business Development/Pro-active sales role is essential.
- Ability to provide evidence of exceeding previous sales targets.
- High energy, passion, and positivity to match the business & team!
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK – please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas applicants.
Is the creator of the UK’s fastest growing innovative marketing automation platform that was born from the understanding that there is no one size fits all. The platform allows businesses to create, manage, and execute marketing campaigns; automating the process to increase audience engagement and drive leads all whilst reducing the internal time and effort required. The team is diverse, inclusive, positive, and ambitious – now they’re searching for Sales Professionals to join them on their upward trajectory.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.