This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- £20,000 – £22,000 pa, + bonuses
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is an award-winning provider/reseller of technology and managed IT services, offering end-to-end business solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its employees to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader, within the industry. As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an additional member to join their Sales Support team, to work alongside the Enterprise Account Managers.
Our ideal candidate will have had solid experience working in a B2B customer service environment in administration of sales. You will work alongside your allocated Enterprise Account Manager and join client calls, review account plans, gain an understanding of the account strategy, build relationships with their customers over email and phone, and handle day to day enquiries.
- Answering and responding to incoming calls/emails, assisting customers with general queries, and directing them to the right department.
- Cover loop calls from other teams if required.
- Raising customer quotations and following system processes.
- Sending quotations to customers and following up quotations/opportunities in partnership with the associated account manager.
- Upsell opportunities and learn context of customer enquiries, share this detail with account manager.
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers regarding pricing of none standard products or bespoke pricing for specific customer.
- Either through purchasing or direct with vendors/suppliers, understand lead times for products being quoted.
- Lead creation and assign to correct AM/Team manager. This includes leads to the junior account management teams.
- Supporting account managers in deal registration engagement with vendors, submit Deal Registrations, and accurate processing of orders.
- Stock allocation and movement & management of backorders.
- Ensure order notes are up to date on company systems.
- Support the accounts team with any enquiries they may have.
- Keep project orders on track and update internal parties as appropriate
- Liaise with the configurations and logistics on orders with special requirements.
- Manage deployment schedules for kit and call-off instructions.
- Flag concerns as early as possible with concerns around order/account/contact legitimacy.
- Assisting customers with replacement orders, exchanges, and other customer or miss sold/internal related errors.
- Be the first point of contact for customers, vendors/suppliers and internal stakeholders.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have customer service/account management experience.
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Are able to engage with people via the telephone.
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.