This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Sales Operations Assistant
- £25000 – £30000
- Home Based – Manchester Area
- Flexible hours
- Life Assurance
Our client is all about creating digital technologies to make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board it helps forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world. As a result of ongoing success and growth the Operations Manager, based in the UK, is now seeking an assistant to support the sales and commercial team.
Whilst this is a remote working role it would be helpful if the successful candidate were based in the Manchester area so that as and when social distancing is eased, there will be an opportunity to meet with the Operations Manager on a regular basis.
Your success will be based on the following criteria. You will have:
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience working with established and ideally globally distributed sales teams.
- A natural flair and attention to detail and the capacity to manage multiple workstreams effectively.
- Expertise in working with, and analysing data.
- A demonstratable and proven problem-solving attitude and evidence of aptitude
- High levels of communication skills in all formats
You will be responsible for:
- Data and reporting requirements for the Commercial office.
- Ensuring data accuracy within Salesforce
- Providing first point of call for sales team with Salesforce and other system enquiries and requests for support.
- Identifying and resolving data accuracy issues within Salesforce and the forecast.
- The provision of weekly and ad hoc reporting for the Commercial office, creating bespoke reports from data within Salesforce.
- Supporting sales team on usage of Salesforce and other sales operations tooling such as LinkedIn Navigator and PowerBi.
- Collecting Salesforce bugs and improvement recommendations and oversee testing of all new functionality and reports created in the system.
- Entry of sales opportunity data into commercial partner tracking systems.
- Maintenance and updating of the central document management system for sales documentation.
- Work with marketing to ensure all leads from campaigns are picked up and qualified in a timely fashion by members of the sales team.
This is a company firmly committed to its employees and believes in providing the type of working agreement that makes people happy. As part of this unique and partner-focused structure you:
- Choose how to work (tools, methods)
- Choose the type of agreement (a comfortable employment model
- Can enjoy a Work-life balance – flexible hours and home office working.
- Will be working with an experienced team where relationships are built on a strong, informal culture.
- Will have your health taken care of
- Can have Meditation sessions once per week.
- Will be provided with Life insurance.
- Learn from other experts.
We have worked with this hiring manager for a number of years and know her to be a highly collaborative and engaging individual who recognises the value of her colleagues. A great mentor and highly knowledgeable of all things IOT. For more information about this great opportunity please contact Janet McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website www.wearemarmion.com
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.