Contact Julian about this role
Sales Development Representative
- Based in Leeds
- £25,000 pa + Uncapped OTE (£35-£45k)
- Hybrid Working Options after Probation (Office/Home)
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
- 25 Days Holiday – increases with tenure
Our client is a leading challenger in Data Analytics and Reporting Software, enabling SaaS vendors to quickly improve their offering and provide rich data experiences for their customers. Due to ongoing commercial success and further investment, our client is looking to expand their already established sales team and have offered an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join the business.
We are searching for an individual who has a natural ability to connect with people and drive new business opportunities for our clients’ sales team. This opportunity provides an opening for someone wishing to access a career within the tech world, and for the right candidate a chance to join the Sales and Marketing team to support the business’s strategy for growth. Reporting directly into the Chief Executive Officer and the wider sales team, you will be responsible for initial outreach to new potential partners, pitching our clients’ services and scheduling appointments with the key decision makers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching and qualifying potential partners, using modern lead generation tools, to evaluate the needs of the customer to effectively promote our clients’ services.
- Proactively engaging with prospected customers and building strong professional relationships, feeding quality leads to the wider sales team.
- Planning and booking in appointments for the wider sales team to meet with potential partners.
- Logging in all necessary information and keeping the current CRM system up to date.
- Collaborating with the wider sales team to understand any improvements to be made for future practice.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with the potential to drive the sales for our client and effectively build professional relationships with all prospected partners. The suitable candidate will show their willingness to learn on the job and will be eager to pursue a successful career in sales. Our client requires an SDR to join the company who is target driven and passionate about their performance.
We want to hear from people who:
- Can manage their time effectively with attention for detail, organising workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the confidence to hold professional conversations with potential customers over the phone, effectively negotiating and promoting clients’ services.
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment working cooperatively alongside the wider sales team, consistently committed to improving performance.
- Desirably carry a minimum of 1 years B2B/B2C sales experience and have a proven track record of working towards and achieving KPIs/targets.
- Have an interest in tech and are willing to learn about our clients’ services.
- Ability to use their own initiative under pressure and have the motivation to go above and beyond in effectively representing our client, assisting the growth of the company.
- Carry experience using modern lead generation tools, such as LinkedIn to research and qualify potential partners.
- Are financially motivated and hungry to pursue a successful career in sales.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a driven individual who wants to pursue a financially rewarding career in sales. Our client offers clear routes of progression throughout the company and ensure that the successful candidate will be rewarded based on their performance. If you believe that this role is suited to you and you carry the suitable drivers and attitude to pursue a career in sales, then please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Julian Williams on 07946 090 917 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.