This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Leeds/Hybrid working
- £40,000 – £45,000 pa DOE + company bonuses
- Excellent benefits
We are working with one of the largest group organisations within the Online Education industry; with a strong foothold in the market and a clear strategy for growth. They are one of the UK’s leading online course providers with a varied portfolio of 1900 courses, and they have transformed the skills of over four million learners. Their expertise covers employability support, academic learning, and in-work training across a wide range of sectors including teaching and education, nursing and midwifery and beauty and well-being.
As a result of their growth and transformation plans, we are now searching for a Project Manager to work closely with the Group Chief Digital Officer.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and experienced project manager, with the ability to juggle various projects at once and deliver them to a high standard. You will be the project management lead and work closely with the Group Chief Digital Officer, as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage communication and relationships with clients, internal resources, and all relevant stakeholders to determine and define the scope and objectives of projects to ensure technical feasibility.
- Create and manage project plans, ensuring deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and work plans.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for each project.
- Manage project budgets and financial forecasting, liaise with wider Company functions and stakeholders to align with the project scope.
- Process expenses claims, raise necessary purchase orders, obtain approvals, manage all invoices and payment terms for each project.
- Manage changes to scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques, providing consistent updates to key stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Perform risk management assessments to minimise project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Utilise industry best practice, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution, monitoring progress and adjusting where required.
- Collate all KPI information and such other information as may be requested from time to time, own and manage reporting requirements on an ad-hoc basis.
- Review the effectiveness of delivered projects to provide improvements in service performance, outcomes, and efficiency.
- Provide administrative project support where needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ Project Management Experience.
- Experience and confident in communicating and influencing at Board & Executive level.
- Demonstrable experience in developing management reports & budget information.
- Relevant project management qualification (Prince 2, AMPQ, SAFe, SCRUM) desired but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of ability in managing multiple workstreams.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deal with difficult situations quickly and efficiently.
- Full UK driving licence.
This is a rare opportunity to work closely with a Board member of a multi-million pound organisation, with a great deal of autonomy to lead and manage projects from inception to innovation. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.