This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Leeds/Hybrid working + flexible hours
- Up to £36,000 Pro-rata’d (Part-time role 30hrs/pw) + 10% bonus
- Excellent training
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays + birthday off)
Our client is a supplier and distributor of pre and post-natal products and devices. They are a house-hold name and a global leader within the industry, now a multimillion-pound international brand with a wide product range. As a result of their continued success and growth plans for the future we are now searching for a part-time PR & Content Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the UK Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for helping strengthen and improve the brand’s image, awareness and consideration. Alongside the UK Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement a PR strategy, building upon the brand and its corporate image and reputation. This brand consistency will be applied across all sales channels, and include both B2B and B2C.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILIES:
- Work with the management team to create and plan PR strategies and campaigns to enhance brand image and share of voice.
- Write publicity content such as press releases, campaign messaging, and trade messaging.
- Create and maintain excellent media relationships (both consumer and corporate) and liaise with journalists to deliver quality coverage and manage the media agenda as appropriate.
- Record media coverage and measure impact of PR campaigns on audience engagement to report back to the business, and to the senior leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Keep up to date on PR industry and media landscape and be able to identify strategic PR opportunities, working with the department on cross-channel implementation.
- Work with Marketing Executive to co-ordinate mailouts.
- Strategize long term content plan with the UK Marketing team.
- Work with management to drive and deliver exceptional Marketing content across all platforms.
- Work with the UK Marketing Team to support on developing written content for online and offline audiences, including product information, marketing messaging & advertising copy.
- Become an ‘expert’ in digital shelf presence & apply best practice to brand, reviewing customer listings to ensure content is up to date and relevant.
- Manage Brandbank relationship to ensure all imagery is up to date.
- Lead on Trade Marketing Comms, working closely with UK Sales & UK Marketing Manager.
- Liaise with Social & Digital Marketing Manager to ensure SEO content across trade platforms is consistent with website.
- Ensure that digital marketing content aligns with the company’s brand identity and messaging.
- Manage UK Award submissions & relevant award wins follow ups.
- Support with Health Care Professional Marketing as / where required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- A strong track-record of producing innovative content (whilst navigating industry regulations), designing, and coordinating content and promotional materials across a range of channels.
- Knowledge of mother and baby industry, and Ecommerce experience is desirable.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Excellent client relations skills.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and digital media outlets.
- A portfolio of successful PR strategies, campaigns and content creation is desired.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR & Content Manager to join an international yet close knit house-hold brand. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.