This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- Up to £35,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. As an outcome of their continued success, and as a result of their strategic growth plan, we are searching for an astute and energetic Business Marketing Analyst to join their Commercial Services team.
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious and creative individual with excellent communication skills and a hunger to learn and develop within a fast-paced tech organisation. Working directly under the Commercial and Services Director, this is a key role whereby you will support the management team with the development of the services portfolio. This will include contributing to the positioning and messaging of key services; influencing the tone, look and feel of external marketing; reacting to market dynamics and supporting sales in generating and converting opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Working cross-functionally within the organisation to support the development of future value propositions, as well as the roadmap and vision for the portfolio.
- Interacting and collaborating with the Sales & Service teams, understanding the requirements of existing and potential customers to ensure the portfolio is tailored accordingly.
- Ensuring that all value propositions are continually monitored, positioned, and promoted effectively and are iteratively updated to ensure market relevance.
- Supporting the Sales team with identifying and converting opportunities, through tailored and creative sales enablement activity, contributing towards the production of collateral.
Our ideal candidate will…
- Be post-graduate qualified with a Business Management and Marketing degree or similar.
- Be a quick learner who uses their own initiative with an eagerness to develop within the role.
- Have exceptional communication and networking skills, with the confidence to influence stakeholders across all departments.
- Be passionate about the assets they deliver and enthusiastic about the outcome and success of their work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a business and marketing post-graduate to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website (wearemarmion.com) for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.