This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £35,000 – £45,000pa DOE (£40,000 – £55,000)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Free on-site parking
We are delighted to be working with UKE Home Solutions (formerly Used Kitchen Exchange), an ethical company that has been accredited with The Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development and the Barclays Entrepreneur Business of the year. The business is a multi-award-winning eCommerce platform covering the whole of the UK that specialises in the sale of pre-owned luxury and ex-display; kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture and appliances, with their offices based in the North-West of England.
To support their accelerated growth, they now seek an ambitious Operations Manager to join their leadership team and to help drive and support the company forward through this next period of exponential growth taking them through to becoming a household brand.
Working closely with the Business Directors, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy to support operational excellence and best in class service whilst cultivating a positive working environment. You will have responsibility for operational management for the business including; the merchandising of products, managing key clients and projects including showroom and high-end property clearances from survey, commercial agreement through to sale. This is a cross functional role, supporting Customer services and is a point of escalation for resolution of customer issues. Focussing on operational excellence, this role proactively works to reduce friction in service delivery.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, execute, implement, and manage operational business strategy utilising best practices for exceptional service to clients.
- Manage Key Client accounts and high-end property clearance/rip out projects; client communication, site visits/surveys, product research, proposal/quotes, assess dismantle/installation requirements, client agreement, product listing/sales management, financial forecasting, and escalation management.
- Work with internal teams on merchandising to ensure website product listings are in line retail compliance legislation and the opportunity to maximise a sale is realised.
- Develop and lever KPIs to drive customer satisfaction and operational excellence/efficiency.
- Work cross-departmentally in the development of the business to maximise sales efficiency and ensure dismantle/installation team structure is in line with forecasted work/strategy of the business. This will also include some recruitment/selection responsibilities
- Act as the senior point of escalation; de-escalating client frustrations, identifying issues, and creating solutions/workarounds to support the customer support team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar cross functional role within the kitchen industry is preferred.
- Ability to ideate, develop, and implement operational strategy, with a focus on customer satisfaction and internal efficiency, whilst remaining ‘hands on’ the day to day.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to de-escalate situations, influence stakeholders, and manage client expectations.
- High levels of attention to detail and organisational / prioritisation skills with a commercial and strategic mindset, always seeing the bigger picture.
- Understanding of performance/financial reporting and forecasting.
- Collaborative approach, with the flexibility to adapt and support the wider business.
- Strong organisational and customer facing skills
- Passion for sustainability.
This is unique opportunity for an Operations Manager to join an organisation well established on their journey of growth and transformation into becoming a house-hold brand. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin using the telephone number on our website or apply directly through the application form.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.