Contact Alice about this role
- Remote/flexible hybrid working
- Occasional collaboration days in the brand-new Sheffield office
- £40,000 – £50,000 pa, DOE
- Excellent opportunities for progression within a growing technology team
- Opportunity to work with emerging design technologies
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within 1.5 hours of Sheffield. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Create designs for new website pages and features across group website and subsidiaries.
- Consistently ensure high-quality user experience
- Creating mock-ups in Adobe XD, and work closely with the development team during the implementation process.
- Opportunities to create motion-graphics and animations.
- Work with the product, marketing, and management teams to understand and review requirements to create briefs for each design.
Skills & Experience…
- 3+ years in a B2B digital/web designer role.
- Experience in B2B ecommerce site design is desired but not essential.
- Ability to provide portfolio of work.
- Proficiency in the full Adobe Create Suite (including XD) is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Flexible nature and confidence in working both autonomously and within a collaborative team.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
We are working with an award-winning provider of digital learning content software which facilitates a higher standard of compliance within the education sector worldwide. Utilising market-leading resources, the business provides tailored solutions to share high quality information and deliver workforce training to over 40,000 establishments and currently operates across 200 countries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating visually captivating designs to support educators and other users of the learning management platform in finding, viewing, and managing their professional development; in addition to utilising UX best practices in providing design input for the company brands and websites.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future