This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- £50,000 – £55,000, dependent on experience (+bi-annual bonuses)
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/reseller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its people to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader and provider within this very dynamic sector. Integrity is at the core of what it does and has been a significant and contributing factor in their history of year-on-year growth. As an outcome of their continued success and due to recent contract wins, there is no doubt that our client has the capacity to continue increasing the number of awards. In order to continue on that upward trajectory, they are looking for an experience Microsoft Product Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Business Director, you will work strategically with internal stakeholders and vendors, developing product strategies, drive adoption and maximise profitability of your portfolio. You will drive success through innovation, strategic themes, demand generation and sales enablement. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Services, Proposition Development, Vendor Alliances and Solution Marketing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to set and deliver a clear and cohesive product strategy and roadmap which supports the objectives and initiatives of the Sales, Vendor Alliances, Proposition Development teams and wider business.
- Develop and implement the go-to-market and commercial strategies for the product portfolio including the design input of product-led propositions and feeding into appropriate marketing campaigns led by the Solutions Marketing Team.
- Own, drive, assess and optimise product positioning and product led marketing activities for both internal and external audiences, including web pages, sales collateral, webinars etc, provide significant input towards customer / industry events and vendor led activities.
- Present product and market knowledge with the ability to map personas and use cases, identifying and presenting new product opportunities.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management, with recommended improvement measures where required.
- Support the relevant product-led information into the sales enablement platform, providing a key business resource for information, content, training and tools that help sales teams sell effectively.
- Manage and drive the performance of the product number, by actively overseeing the product pipeline, managing risks and opportunities and taking appropriate action to mitigate/capitalise accordingly.
- Conduct market, industry, technology and competitor research and proactively share with the wider business.
- Interact with the Sales & Service teams, understanding the requirements of existing and potential customers to ensure their common business needs and challenges are being met, deliver product sets to appeal to target verticals.
- Build proactive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities, reduce dependencies, remove blockers and drive efficiencies within the team.
- Identify, launch and manage performance of value-add propositions (including procurement and support services) with the intention of deepening customer relationships, increasing spend and attracting new customers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in a Microsoft Partner Manager or Microsoft Product Manager role or similar is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft portfolio and core solution areas, including licensing, framework provisions and products.
- Commercial acumen with experience and understanding of how to build successful strategies across multiple products.
- Excellent communication skills, able to gain commitment and buy-in to a common vision and clearly stated goals.
- Collaborate effectively and to build strong relationships at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation in a role that could expose you to some very interesting work. If you are interested, please apply today or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin or Matt Pallister on the numbers listed.