This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Leeds/Hybrid working
- Up to £26,000 + 5% bonus
- Excellent training
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays + birthday off)
Our client is a supplier and distributor of pre and post-natal products and devices. They are a house-hold name and a global leader within the industry, now a multimillion-pound international brand with a wide product range. As a result of their continued success and growth plans for the future we are now searching for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Reporting into the UK Marketing Manager, the role will work with assisting all members of the UK Marketing team supporting them on day-to-day administrative tasks. You will support key marketing disciplines including social media marketing, digital marketing & advertising, influencer management, content & copy support, events organisation, artwork briefing & approval, as well as packaging sign offs.
Whilst undertaking the above responsibilities this role will offer skill development and progression in a fast-faced and dynamic environment, as you will gain exposure to the full marketing function as well as the wider organisation & global marketing arena.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Social & Digital Marketing Manager on scheduling and sourcing daily content for social media platforms, as well as supporting on marketing plans across all social platforms & new social platform set ups.
- Support on influencer marketing activity, including relationship management & follow ups.
- Assist with the execution of digital marketing activities, such as briefing in assets, sign off & working with third party agencies on campaign implementation, ensuring maximum exposure to our target audience.
- Support on PR & content roll-out, award & press mailouts / follow ups.
- Support on trade marketing as required.
- Support on Health Care Professional Marketing, such as coordinating mailouts, print advertising, monthly eNewsletters, events management & database management.
- Responsible for sign off for all UK packaging renovation projects.
- Support the UK Marketing Manager with projects / reporting as needed.
- Work as part of the UK customer services team.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Good understanding & experience in social media marketing, growing social followings & influencer marketing campaigns.
- Project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Marketing Degree or similar, with work experience (ideally in FMCG, or a fast-paced marketing environment.)
- An understanding & appreciation of the Mother & Baby industry is desired.
- Experience working with design teams to brief in & sign off assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent time management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for progression, to join an international yet close knit house-hold brand. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.