Marketing Customer Support Executive
£22,000 - £25,000
This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Marketing Customer Support Executive
- Leeds – Hybrid working
- £22,000 – £25,000pa DOE
- Excellent working culture and office environment
- Employee wellness + cycle to work + holiday purchase scheme
Our client is the creator of the UK’s fastest growing innovative marketing automation platform that was born from the understanding that there is no one size fits all. The platform allows businesses to create, manage, and execute marketing campaigns; automating the process to increase audience engagement and drive leads all whilst reducing the internal time and effort required. The platform was built to allow for continuous improvements and upgrades to match the ever-changing landscape of marketing, providing marketeers with the freedom to concentrate on driving forward results.
We are searching for an individual with strong customer service abilities and a keen interest in marketing to join our client’s customer support delivery team and provide product support and advice via email, phone, and live chat. By developing a sound understanding of our client’s platform, you will propose effective solutions and guide customers on how to best utilise the flexibility and capabilities of the software.
This role offers a clear route for progression into the customer success team, offering continuous development and training opportunities that are actively encouraged by the senior leadership team to ensure your success within the business for a lasting career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Offering support and advice, sharing skills and knowledge of the platform with customers; taking ownership of enquiries and following problems through to resolution, whilst providing real time updates on open support tickets.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers, answering any inbound questions via the live chat function and providing technical support to customers as needed.
- Working with the wider Support team to ensure that problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction as quickly as possible.
- Maintaining excellent service standards, going above and beyond to help drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Recognising the need and booking training sessions for customers as required.
- Identifying scope for product improvements to improve the customer experience
- Maintaining accurate records and document customer service actions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A positive outlook and an engaging and bright character is essential.
- Experience working in a customer service role is desired.
- A passion for marketing with a Marketing related qualification is desired.
- Empathetic with the ability to manage difficult conversations and solve customer’s problems.
- Curious mindset with fault finding skills in hardware/software.
- Excellent organisational, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage/prioritise workload.
- High level of customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically savvy candidate with a passion for Customer Service to join an innovative and growing Marketing Automation Agency, with an existing set of clients. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.