This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Leeds – Hybrid working model
- Up to £25,000pa (+5% bonus)
- Excellent training & progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays + birthday off)
Our client is a supplier and distributor of pre and post-natal products and devices. They are a house-hold name and a global leader within the industry, starting from the founders’ kitchen with the hope to solve a specific need, now a multimillion-pound international brand with a wide product range. As a result of their continued success and growth plans for the future we are now searching for a Marketing Account Executive to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the maximisation of sales and profit within an already established portfolio of international distributors carrying the product lines. This will primarily be achieved by ensuring the marketing of the brand adheres to the guidelines and used to its full potential by each distributor, with the aim of increasing brand perception. In addition to this you will manage each account, spotting opportunities to increase revenue spend and well as tracking performance levels and customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Thoroughly understanding the organisation’s brand guidelines and strategic sales plans.
- Working closely with the line-manager to create a Partner strategy and budget.
- Reviewing current marketing materials and Ecommerce sites of the select portfolio of distributors, and ensuring they adhere to strict brand guidelines and are maximising on sales and profit through increased brand perception.
- Setting and managing all promotional plans, trade discounts, investments, and budgets with distributors.
- Ensuring all customer relations are uploaded to the appropriate files and CRM platforms.
- Visiting internal and external distributors as required.
- Reviewing sales performance including demand forecasts, incorporating seasonal data and trends.
- Supporting the Ecommerce Manager through analysing data and market trends, updating all digital information (marketplace and website) as well as sharing best practice across all export markets.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- We are ideally searching for a graduate with relevant Marketing degree or similar, preferably with placement year in industry, or 1-2 years’ work experience within Sales or Marketing role.
- Strong working understanding of the Microsoft suite, specifically within Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- An interest and knowledge of Digital & Social Marketing, as well as Ecommerce and Market places.
- Team centric with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring marketing account executive to join an international yet close knit house-hold brand. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.