Contact Alice about this role
- Nottingham office
- Hybrid working model
- £25,000 – £30,000pa DOE
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free on-site parking/WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme
- Progression route into Service Delivery Manager.
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within commutable distance to North Nottingham. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Be the first point of contact and take accountability for existing B2B customers regarding their IT Service contracts.
- Produce Service Improvement Plans & create Reports, providing retrospective data on the service received.
- Conduct regular Service Review meetings with a focus on performance of the service department against the customer contract, with the goal of developing the professional relationship.
- Act as point of escalation for issues/incidents and coordinate internal resources to resolve.
- Identify opportunities for growth within client accounts and communicate with the dedicated Account Manager to create a strategy.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and technical environment to proactively align internal teams/colleagues ensuring efficiency in their service delivery.
Skills & Experience…
- 2+ years’ B2B Customer Success / Account Management / Service Delivery Management experience is essential for this role.
- Experience managing issues/incidents and coordinating resources to resolutions is essential.
- Confident ability to create and present reports to external stakeholders.
- Technology savvy and computer literate (Microsoft suite, etc).
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Our client is a CRN Reseller of the year winner that provides technology solutions, hardware, software, and managed IT services a large and growing set of industry-diverse clients. As an intrinsically forward-thinking organisation, they are committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward growth trajectory and stands out from its competition.
Reporting to the Head of Service Management, you will act as the bridge between the customer and the business, specifically the contracted activities of the service desk department. You will be the point of escalation for any issues, coordinating resolutions, proactively managing incidents, and aligning necessary resources. Through excellent customer service and communication, you will ensure each professional relationship is maintained, nurtured, and developed.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.