This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Junior Account Manager
- Based in Nottingham
- £21,000 – £25,000pa DOE
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free on-site parking/WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/reseller of technology solutions, hardware, software, and managed IT services. They hold top tier accreditations with all the major vendors and have a vast existing client base comprised of Corporate, Education/Public Sector, Media & Entertainment, and IT Partners. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for a Junior Account Manager to join their entry level sales team, with the view to progress into Account Management in the future.
Our ideal candidate will have some telephone sales or customer service experience and will be keen to pursue a sales/account management career. There is a clear progression route, with a strong network of internal support from the team. You will be highly self-motivated, and your success will be underpinned by your ability to form strong, trusted, and consultative relationships.
- Respond to incoming enquiries from chatbot, email and telephone offering a consultative approach.
- Once confidence in knowledge for both business offering and client base has grown, business development activity, sourcing new business through a variety of methods: telephone, email, social networks.
- Utilise the database of lapsed/dormant clients that have previously purchased from the organisation within the last 12 months to regain their business.
- Build strong client relationships and understand challenges they may be facing, offer solutions on how technology can help their business.
- Stay on top of industry trends and offer insight to clients and potential customers.
- Account manage these clients using a consultative approach.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have customer service or sales experience.
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Are able to engage with people via the telephone.
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.