- Nottingham or London based – Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
- BASIC SALARY £50,000 – £60,000 pa DOE
- Monthly Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE £90k+)
- Car allowance
- Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of technology solutions, hardware, software, and managed IT services. They hold top tier accreditations with all the major vendors and have a vast existing client base comprised of Corporate, Education/Public Sector, Media & Entertainment, and IT Partners. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As a result of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an ambitious and dynamic Sales Account Manager to join their growing Partner Sales Team. You will be selling to System Integrators and Managed Service Providers, with the objective of growing and developing these relationships into long term business partnerships that drive real value for both parties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a 50 / 50 split of; developing and expanding existing partner accounts, and new business activities to secure and retain new logo accounts to the client base.
Our ideal candidate will be ambitious and motivated with an excellent understanding of account management, the sales process, and adept at managing relationships. You will have a genuine appreciation and interest in the IT / MSP sector and how technology is changing the world we live in.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain strong and trusted working relationships with clients, conduct regular face-to-face meetings, and act as main point of contact.
- Prospecting new business through various methods, LinkedIn, telephone, email etc.
- Identify opportunities within current accounts, including in all departments, based on client business needs.
- Work closely with vendors and distributors to manage client expectations on pricing, lead times, stock levels and availability of products/solutions required.
- Follow sales cycle from inception to close of sale, whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Accurate sales forecasting to report to senior leadership team.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager/Sales Account Manager within the tech industry. (MSP, VAR, Vendor, Distributor, etc).
- A proven and demonstrable track record of sales success looking to enter the IT / MSP sector.
- Target driven with evidence of exceeding sales goals and consistency in meeting KPIS.
- Confident in ability to create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent sales skills alongside a good general understanding and appreciation of technology to hold discussions with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in person and remote.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Genuine team players and practice a collaborative approach and mindset
- Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, but hungry sales/account manager to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.