This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- Up to £50,000 pa DOE + Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE £80k+)
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced IT Partner Business Development Manager to join their growing Partner Team. You will be prospecting System Integrators and Managed Service Providers with the goal of selling into and growing these relationships whilst identifying other areas of the business to present yourself to. This will be achieved both over the phone and face to face, allowing you to build consultative and long-term relationships.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced business development manager with strong account management skills within the tech industry. You will have a genuine appreciation and understanding of IT Managed Service Providers and the Vendor landscape, with the ability to use this to build and develop relationships with potential and existing clients.
You must be able to articulate value through measurable business outcomes, understand what business challenges may be and work alongside clients using a consultative approach. It is important this candidate understands the necessity of having potentially difficult conversations to manage expectations, gain credibility and ultimately close sales. You will be highly motivated with the ability to work independently but will also be a strong team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have experience as a Business Development Manager/Sales focussed Account Manager within the tech industry. (essential)
- Are target driven with evidence of exceeding sales goals and consistency in meeting KPIS.
- Confident in their ability to create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have excellent sales skills alongside a good general understanding and appreciation of technology to hold discussions with stakeholders at all levels.
- Can identify opportunities within current accounts, including in all departments, based on client business needs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in person and remote.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales/account management professional to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.