IT Account Manager
- Based in London
- Home/Office/Field Based
- Up to £40,000 pa DOE + Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE £80k+)
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As an outcome of their continued success, and in spite of the current pandemic, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced account manager to join their sales team. You will be given a list of accounts to target, qualify and subsequently own, with the goal of growing these relationships and identifying other areas of the business to present yourself to. This will be achieved both over the phone and face to face, allowing you to build consultative and long-term relationships.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced corporate account manager who has an excellent understanding of businesses outcome selling. You must understand what business challenges may be, and work alongside clients using a consultative approach. You will be highly motivated with the ability to work independently but will also be a strong team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Experience within a true corporate sales role.
- Are target driven with evidence of exceeding sales goals and consistency in meeting KPIS.
- Confident in their ability to create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have excellent sales skills alongside a good general understanding of technology to hold discussions with stakeholders at all levels.
- Can identify opportunities within current accounts, including in all departments, based on client business needs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in person and remote.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales/account management professional to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively please contact Matt Pallister or Alice McGlaughlin for a confidential chat on 0113 332 0678 / 07943 710 160 / 07494454777.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.