This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- North of England
- Up to £45,000, dependent on experience
- Company Benefits & Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they deliver a wide range of edtech, qualification, skills programme and bespoke education consultancy across FE, schools, HE and corporate training across public, private and charitable sector. As a result of their continued growth we can now offer an exciting opportunity to an experienced International Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team.
We are looking for a creative, driven, strategic individual who can play a key role in driving rapid international growth. Our ideal candidate will have a background in International Marketing and confidence when justifying and presenting their campaigns and collateral to a large audience. You will have experience with developing and implementing strategic international marketing plans for an organisation to further their reach to a global audience, and this will be achieved by researching and developing messaging that is country specific, whilst identifying and using key metrics to keep track of progress. The successful candidate will work closely cross-departmentally designing and bringing to life captivating messaging and successful go-to-marketing strategies specifically for an international audience. Your writing and strategic communication skills will be excellent and you will be able to lead on developing and communicating our proposition to a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple regions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing and delivering the International Marketing plan. Leading on strategic communications, positioning our products and services to align with demand of a range of international stakeholders and regions
- Conducting competitor analysis and international marketing research to justify and support marketing strategies.
- Researching and developing messaging that is region specific to increase brand awareness, market existing products and new product launches.
- Creating and developing sales enablement tools, product collateral, demos, case studies, presentations and go-to-market strategies.
- Creating case studies and breakdowns of product performance.
- Analysing and tracking campaign performance, reporting to key stakeholders and recommending opportunities and initiatives to drive revenue for the business.
- 3+ years’ experience in Mar-tech, International Marketing, strategic marketing, internet technology or product management.
- Experience in online marketing, customer relationship management, analytics, ad operations and/or strategy consulting.
- Experience in visual storytelling, planning and executing campaigns.
- Experience of using data and input sources to provide business insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop narratives, messaging and whitepapers using complex communication plans to engage with senior business leaders and present/speak in front of large audiences.
- Ability to conceptualise international marketing strategies and see through from inception to completion.
- Analytical skills to collect, manipulate and draw conclusions from data sets.
- Evidential project management capabilities.
- Excellent organisational, numerical, written and problem-solving skills.
- Creative, driven and collaborative with the ability to lead on activity across multiple markets and product offering.
- An eye for detail with the ability to multi-task.
- IT proficiency and ability to use the Microsoft suite, and familiarity with other bespoke databases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an International Marketing Manager looking to progress in their career within an award-winning organisation. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.