Contact Alice about this role
- £23,000 – £26,000 pa, DOE + bonuses
- Excellent Working Culture
- Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
Due to their continued success, our client is now searching for an Internal Sales Advisor to join their internal sales team. Engaging with and building relationships with both their existing client base, you will be responsible for increasing their spend as well as effectively managing the process of sales orders, which will ultimately increase our client’s overall sales revenue.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and emails, qualifying leads, and dealing with any sales queries.
- Ensuring quotations and orders are processed within customer SLA’s.
- Submitting deal registrations to vendors, handling product specification enquiries, and ensuring customer price lists are maintained.
- Identifying realistic opportunities for growth within existing customers.
- Arranging appointments for the Account Managers to visit customers.
- Post-sales enquiries and account management where necessary.
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products/services the company has to offer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have gained sales or business support experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Experience using CRM systems, and the ability to pick up new systems.
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written with a high level of attention to detail.
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Confident and enthusiastic personality, ability to stay calm under pressure, with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Comfortable with working independently, with a team, and cross-departmentally.
- Always provide exceptional levels of customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin using the telephone number on our website if you would like to have a confidential chat to discuss this further, or apply directly through the application form.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.