Internal Recruitment Executive
- Based in Harrogate
- Up to £25,000 pa basic + potential £6k bonus
- Company Benefits & Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Our client is one of the most well established and largest digital marketing agency group in the UK. This is a full-service agency which takes a comprehensive approach to digital marketing, with specialisms in SEO, paid media (PPC & display), digital PR, CRO and content marketing. Their ability to traverse across multiple sectors is due to the many internal specialisms found within its workforce, enabling the business to provide high quality, results orientated services generated through innovation and creativity. All of this is reflected in their award-winning projects and excellent portfolio of clients.
Our client is consistently growing and as a result an exciting opportunity has arisen to join their internal talent acquisition team. You will be responsible for recruitment across all areas of our client’s group, assisting and working closely with other members of the team to ensure overall achievement of the department’s recruitment targets. The team is dynamic and resourceful and is looking for an addition to match. The successful candidate will be someone who has gained previous experience in an agency and is seeking an in-house role.
This is an extremely varied role, which will require a degree of flexibility and as the role develops, you will gain more responsibility and will be incentivised to achieve internal objectives as the company continues to grow. A natural interest and willingness to learn about the world of digital/new media is complimentary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with candidates in a timely and thorough manner
- Writing detailed and accurate job adverts and posting these onto the relevant job boards
- Contacting applicants to arrange interviews and effectively managing diaries across all internal departments
- Providing interview feedback to candidates
- Liaising with internal departments and hiring managers to gather relevant information regarding specifications, applications, feedback, offers and onboarding, etc.
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies
- Logging of all communications and accurate use of the internal applicant tracking system
- Working closely with the HR department to produce offer letters/contracts
- Making direct contact to prospective applicants (search & selection)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are searching for candidates who:
- Have gained 1+ years recruitment experience in an agency or similar with a demonstrable understanding of the recruitment life-cycle
- Are confident, target driven and self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have high levels of attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- Are computer literate with experience on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) with the ability to analyse and present data
- Are organised, with the ability to multitask and prioritise their own workload
- Are strong team players who can quickly and easily build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Clean UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual to join a growing and fast-paced team within a thriving industry. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.