This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £40,000 – £48,000 DOE
- Car / Car allowance
- Based in Leeds
- Company Benefits
Is an established and highly reputable designer, manufacturer, and installer of bespoke commercial furnishings. Its success has been down to its ability to consistently adapt and respond to an ever-changing economic environment, by opening doors into new markets, both in the UK and overseas. A commitment to quality products and services are core characteristics for this business. Their reputation as being a creative, trusted, responsive, and flexible supplier assures their place within this highly competitive market in the future.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in a Project Management role within a bespoke furniture and custom joinery, or custom furniture and fittings for the commercial interiors organisation. You will be directly involved in the planning, executing, monitoring, installation and completing of all projects, whilst remaining commercially aware and ensuring they are on track in terms of time and budget. You will be familiar with monitoring and tracking projects through the use of specialised software to ensure these are coordinated effectively, creating risk reports and mitigation plans, alongside compiling project reports to present both internally and externally on project progress.
- Strategically planning and defining the scope of each project with all stakeholders.
- Coordinating with the wider team to accurately define and estimate time needed per resource.
- Resource planning both human and material and developing schedules of work.
- Match or better budgets through effective planning and negotiation.
- Realise budget potential based on your experience of developing both large and small projects.
- Completing and managing all documentation in line with agreement, quality standards and statutory compliance.
- Analyse each aspect of the project for and manage the risk throughout the project.
- Focused on quality outcomes – insisting on a high standard of installation quality, closing off any snagging quickly.
- Monitoring and reporting progress easily and efficiently to those concerned.
- Be an effective leader and member of the overall team.
- Be a strong business partner both internally and externally.
- This role will involve travel as you will need to attend site meetings, surveys and to monitor project progress.
- Experience in a Project Manager role within the bespoke furniture and custom joinery sector or custom furniture and fittings for the commercial interiors and other sectors.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- A solid understanding of the Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation firmly focused on the future, and for the right person a chance to not only work for, but to be part of a company who values its employee’s contribution. The leadership want to meet people who are both productive and creative and will recognise and reward accordingly.
If you are interested, please apply today, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454777 or email your CV to email@example.com
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.