This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Inhouse Talent Acquisition Consultant
- 30% Bonus OTE
- Based in Leeds
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent Company Benefits
We are acting on behalf of one of the UK’s largest, most well established and growing full-service digital agencies, and have been instructed to find an experienced Recruitment specialist to join their busy and highly driven Talent Team. Reporting directly to the Head of Talent you will be an integral part of the search team ensuring that the candidate experience represents the ethical values of the business.
Whilst experience in the sector is beneficial it is your ability to connect and engage with candidates be they Graduate to C suite level and or for roles which are technical/non-technical in a highly competitive market which will add greater value to this already high performing team. The business is growing organically and through acquisition so you must be able to demonstrate expertise in both volume and regular recruitment campaigns. It’s a great team and your contribution will be highly valued.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates through effective headhunting methods
- Write and post engaging job adverts
- Thorough screening of suitable applicants
- Arranging of interviews and diary management
- Timely, thorough and professional communication with candidates
- Provision of interview feedback
- Systematic and accurate use of applicant tracking system
- Management of stakeholder and candidate expectations
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand recruitment requirements
- Liaise with HR and IT teams to ensure smooth on-boarding
- Strategic contingency recruitment to create a strong pipeline of talent
Ideally you will have
- Experience of the search and selection process from either and in-house or recruitment agency environment
- Engaging and verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build strong rapport with candidates and colleagues
- Values aligned to the business
- An organised approach to multiple tasks with attention to detail
- A flair for analysis and presentation of data
- A positive attitude to work in a busy and often hectic environment
- Experience in the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
We have recruited a number of people in this team and the feedback on both the business and Leadership team is extremely positive. The company values colleagues and their contribution by encouraging personal development and a diverse rewards system. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Janet McGlaughlin on 07974 366 140.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.