This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £28,000-£32,000 DOE
- Excellent company benefits
We are acting on behalf of one of the UK’s largest and most well established full-service digital agencies. They take a comprehensive approach to digital marketing, with specialisms covering SEO, paid media (PPC & display), digital PR, CRO and content marketing, supporting both vertical and horizontal markets, so lots of variety and opportunity for further growth. They are a multiple award winner with an excellent client portfolio, and more importantly a company that has invested in providing an excellent working environment for its employees.
CANDIDATE AND ROLE BRIEF
Reporting directly to the Head of Group HR, the ideal candidate will play a key role in providing generalist HR support across the group in various areas. You will work as a part of a small yet dedicated team to support the delivery of a professional, efficient and effective HR serve to this rapidly growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support Head of HR in the delivery of HR initiatives and projects.
- Lower-level employee relations case management.
- Contribute to performance management procedures.
- Carry out any HR related employee training.
- Work closely with various departments, acting in a consultative manner to assist line managers in their understanding and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to managers on employee relations, including performance, discipline, capability, absence management and other ER matters.
- Supporting the learning and development needs across the group.
- Responsibility of the delivery of first line advice to employees on all HR matters in accordance with policies, procedures and appropriate legislation.
- Help to ensure all employee related, health, safety and wellbeing policies, procedures, programmes and initiatives are managed, and kept up to date.
- Contribute to the development of HR Policies and procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the Group.
- Manage the onboarding/ offboarding process for all employees, freelancers, and contractors.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of HR data ensuring accurate, timely entry of data into HR systems, files and documents at all times.
- Ensure that all employee data, information and files can be quickly retrieved.
- Accurately producing and distributing written communications.
- Escalating HR queries where appropriate.
- Helping with change management.
- Ensuring audit trails and compliance is maintained for all employee activity.
- Helping to prepare management and HR reports as requested.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with enquiries to deliver a positive experience to all stakeholders.
- Taking a proactive approach to CPD; keeping up to date with changes in legislation, employment law and current HR best practice.
- Helping with payroll administration, including resolving payroll queries where necessary.
- Being proactive in streamlining and improving existing HR systems, processes and procedures.
- Maintaining and protecting highly confidential information at all times, demonstrating absolute discretion and sensitivity.
Essential skills and experience:
- CIPD Level 3 qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in a HR generalist role.
- Experience of providing first level advice on HR policies, procedures, employment law and employee relations matters.
- Experience with low-level ER case management.
- Experience of facilitating and carrying out HR projects.
- Have broad knowledge of Human Resources processes, best practices and employment law.
- Have experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to streamline and improve operational processes.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multitask, work under pressure and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Have some flexibility to work between the Group’s offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional who is looking for a serious career opportunity with a company that will further develop your talent and provide you with room to progress. If you are interested in this position, please apply below or contact Alice McGlaughlin directly on 07494 454 777 / 01423 200058.