This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £35,000 – £45,000pa DAE
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- Hybrid working available
- Excellent Company Benefits
We are acting on behalf of one of the UK’s largest, most well established and growing full-service digital agencies. In order to deliver its dynamic HR Strategy, we are seeking a talented and qualified HR Professional to join the team. You will be working closely with the Head of Group HR, providing advice, guidance, and support to managers on employee relations, including performance, discipline, capability, absence management and other ER matters. The successful candidate will have responsibility and accountability for the full employee life cycle, this includes managing the onboarding/leaving documents for all employees, freelancers, and contractors. This is a very hands-on role and a great opportunity for a HR professional looking for a multi-faceted role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of HR in the delivery of HR initiatives and projects.
- Lower-level employee case management.
- Carry out HR related training to employees across all areas of the business.
- Supporting the learning and development needs across the group.
- Responsibility of the delivery of first line advice to employees on all HR matters in accordance with policies, procedures, and appropriate legislation.
- Help to ensure all employee related, health, safety and wellbeing policies, procedures, programmes, and initiatives are managed, and kept up to date.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the group.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of HR data, ensuring accurate, timely entry of data into HR systems, files, and documents at all times.
- Ensuring audit trails and compliance are maintained for all employee activity.
- Taking a proactive approach to CPD, keeping up to date with changes in legislation, employment law, and current HR best practice.
- Helping with payroll administration, including resolving payroll queries when necessary.
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 qualified.
- 3+ years’ experience in a generalist HR role.
- Experience of providing advice on HR policies, procedures, employment law, and employee relations matters.
- Experience with low level ER case management.
- Have a broad knowledge of HR processes, best practices, and employment law.
- Have experience using HR databases.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multitask, work under pressure and be able to work on your own initiative.
This role provides a huge opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an employer who will offer the type of prospects and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Janet McGlaughlin on 07974 366 140
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.