This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Leeds – office based
- Up to £35,000pa DOE, Part-time available (pro-rata’d salary)
- Excellent company benefits + additional training
Is the highest rated, Ofgem regulated, supplier of gas and energy in the UK. Leaning on their in-house experts, they provide renewable energy and gas, and an end-to-end service to their clients who span across various industries and all sizes. Customer service is at the heart of all they do, and as a result of their stability and continued growth, they are now searching for an experienced HR Advisor to lead their HR function.
This is a standalone role with touchpoints across the whole HR spectrum, as such, the ideal candidate will be an HR generalist with experience in areas including recruitment, employee engagement & relations, mentoring & coaching, grievances & disciplinaries, holiday & sickness and HR documentation. As this candidate will be involved with employees across the business, it is imperative they are approachable and welcoming to ensure the organisation’s people strategy is engaged with by all colleagues.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business’ HR strategy.
- Coach and mentor junior team members and HR line managers.
- Offer advice to senior leadership team on employment matters, and support line managers on organisational structure and design.
- Apply ‘Best Practice’ HR approach and monitor and review department performance.
- Analyse and report HR information to support with benchmarking and the development of HR strategies and solutions
- Maintain a clear understanding and provide up to date knowledge of the legal framework in which HR operates, review processes and policies to ensure current legislation is adhered to.
- Deliver key HR initiatives across the business, including restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Recruitment activities including interviews, supporting documentation and administration, induction & onboarding of new employees.
- Keep health and safety standards up to date, arranging PAT testing, fire assessments, fire drills.
- Assist in coordinating and managing grievance and disciplinary matters, including note taking as appropriate.
- Support payroll with providing new starter/leaver information and monthly reports.
- General administration duties, including mail merges and document maintenance, maintain the HR system, management of holidays and sickness.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum CIPD level 3, level 5 is desired.
- Solid understanding of all key HR policies and current employee legislation.
- Previous work experience in a similar role, with a great deal of autonomy.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Suite.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to manage a varied workload and balance priorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to work in a new and exciting role within the energy industry. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.