This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Doncaster (Office based)
- £50,000 – £60,000pa DOE + uncapped commission (OTE £100K+)
- Discounts on company’s holiday homes
- Free access to property investment courses
- 1 weekend day per month to be given back in lieu
- Free on-site parking
Is a market leader in property wealth education focussed on giving people the tools and confidence to take action and make immediate, sound property investments. Their bespoke courses cover the fundamentals of property investing, advanced level commercial/serviced property masterclasses, and mentorship bootcamps. These are held by experts within the field with 50+ years’ experience and their own anecdotal evidence.
As an organisation they are committed to providing excellent customer service and as such, are on a steady upward trajectory with the need to expand the team. We have been tasked with searching for a highly motivational and dynamic Head of Sales to lead their current sales team, inspire them to achieve and exceed their targets, and maximise the current culture of success.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales activities including identifying new sales opportunities and business development.
- Achieve revenue targets and KPIs.
- Develop the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales strategy and plans, setting out key objectives and targets.
- Lead, manage and run the sales process.
- Lead and develop the current team including the development of individual KPIs.
- Recruitment activities.
- Analyse and report on the results of the team and use initiative to develop strategies to improve processes and increase revenue.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, looking at lead generation and new opportunities.
- Represent the company at key sales events.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of managing sales teams in a highly motivational and inspirational manner.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a similar industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Experience of analysing and presenting MI and data.
- Solid planning, organisational and time management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join and manage an established and successful team. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.