This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Graduate Marketing Executive
- £25,000 PA
- Company Benefits
- Excellent training
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK, based in Leeds. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they support workforce development to over 4,000 organisations, as well as helping individuals increase their skill sets. As a result of their continued growth we can now offer an exciting opportunity to a confident and enigmatic PR & Social Media executive to join the Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing degree or experience in marketing/PR/journalism/social media, with a strong understanding of digital marketing. You work collaboratively and communicate with all departments in the business, whilst being responsible for assisting the growth of the brand, prioritising customer communication, events and PR activity.
In your role you will…
- Create and manage, distribution and usage monitoring of the PR and social media content calendar whilst reporting the outcomes to wider team.
- Be a key point of contact both internally and externally for all PR and Social Media activity.
- Maintain the social media guidelines manual and ensure training and ongoing support is provided where applicable.
- Maintain the social media engagement strategy and work with stakeholders to ensure effective reach.
- Be a point of contact for external agencies to ensure project requests are responded to and dealt with efficiently.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the production processes, whilst being responsible for the accurate proofing of copy, design and artwork and ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are observed.
- PR strategy – execute and introduce new ideas, implement these through press releases, endorsements, social and blog posts.
- Manage all company award submissions and white papers.
- Take part in ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems.
- Work directly with the Content Executive to ensure a pipeline of suitable content to be used for Digital PR activities and social campaigns to aid the sales teams.
Required Experience and Skills…
- Marketing related degree/and or 2+ years within a marketing role.
- Previous experience within journalism, social media and PR.
- Experience and understanding of Digital Marketing.
- General understanding of the marketing strategy and the implementation of.
- Event co-ordination experience.
- Ability to build and maintain third party relationships.
- A solid understanding of social media platforms and strategic activities.
- Strong communication and presentational skills, both verbal and written.
- An eye for detail, analytical, working in a methodical manner with the ability to multi-task.
- IT proficiency and ability to use the Microsoft suite, and familiarity with other bespoke databases.
Desirable but non-essential Experience…
- Previous experience with Adobe software.
- Creation of both print and digital collateral.
- Experience working within a CSS – uploading content.
- Experience of working on SEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing/PR candidate to progress in their career within an award-winning organisation. If you would like further information or to apply, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to support you.