This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Up to £25,000 PA, DOE
- Company Benefits
Is an established and highly reputable designer, manufacturer, and installer of bespoke commercial furnishings. Its success has been down to its ability to consistently adapt and respond to an ever-changing economic environment, by opening doors into new markets, both in the UK and overseas. A commitment to quality products and services are core characteristics for this business. Their reputation as being a creative, trusted, responsive, and flexible supplier assures their place within this highly competitive market in the future.
As a result of their continued growth, our client is looking for a dynamic and creative individual with a passion for interiors to join their team and become an integral part of the business. The successful candidate will be customer facing, so it is essential that this individual has the confidence to present their creative materials to stakeholders at all levels. You will work closely with the sales and estimating teams to ensure visuals are an accurate representation of prospective orders, and that these can be utilised by the production team to bring the visuals to life once a sale has been finalised.
In your role you will…
- Work alongside the Estimating and Design teams to deliver accurate visuals.
- Work with Sales & New Business teams to create collateral to present to potential clients.
- Present and justify creative materials and visuals in an articulate manner to both internal colleagues and external clients.
- Ensure all presentations are professional, to a high standard and consistent with company branding.
- Use our client’s chosen software to ensure the visuals designed for the sales teams can feasibly go to production and be created once the sale has been completed.
- Support the marketing team with content for the company social media and the website.
- Occasional photography of product journey, or direction of a photographer to be utilised as marketing collateral.
- Occasional client/supplier visits.
- Must have a portfolio to showcase their previous work.
- Flare/passion for Interiors is essential.
- Graduate or experience within a graphic design/interior design role.
- Must be able to create visuals to a high standard.
- Experience and knowledge of Sketch-up, Solidworks or similar software.
- You must be a creative thinker, sharer of ideas, who is friendly and approachable.
- Own transport is essential.
- Excellent drawing or computer-aided imaging skills.
- Ability to interpret a brief by liaising with clients and other professionals involved in projects to produce designs which fulfil your client’s needs.
- Excellent organisational, communication, numerical, written and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail, high level of accuracy with the ability to multi-task.
- IT proficiency and ability to use the Microsoft suite, and familiarity with other bespoke databases.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation firmly focused on its future, and for the right person a chance to not only work for, but to be part of a company who values its employees’ contribution. The leadership team want to meet people who are both productive (can deliver against targets) and creative (can present innovative ideas which can contribute to their existing portfolio of clients/products and services) and will recognise and reward accordingly. If you are interested, please apply today, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin using the contact details listed.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.