This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £22,000 – £28,000pa DOE
- Free on-site parking/ WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme
- Excellent Benefits
Our client is an award-winning provider/reseller of technology and managed IT services, offering end-to-end business solutions to clients of all sizes. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its employees to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader, within the industry.
As a result of their continued growth, we have been tasked with finding a Contracts Administrator to join their team.
Our ideal candidate must be comfortable with reading and assessing lengthy documents as you will be responsible for the producing and maintaining standard customer contracts, updating contact information on the organisation’s systems. The role has a route for progression, initially you will support the Commercial Contracts Manager with the bespoke customer contract requests, with the hope to take this task on autonomously.
- Creation & management of contracts within the ServiceNow software.
- Creation of customer contract documents utilising standard templates set out by the line manager.
- Assisting the Commercial Contracts Managers with creation of complex/bespoke customer contracts where needed.
- Ensuring customer contracts are accurate and signed.
- Upload renewal opportunities to the SalesForce software, working with the sales team as required.
- Creation of internal support contract documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- English Graduates would suit this role, or individuals comfortable reading lengthy documents.
- Commercial mindset with the desire to progress within a growing organisation.
- Confident with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Process driven, with the ability to prioritise tasks that come in.
- An eye-for detail and the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established yet growing organisation within the technology industry. Our successful candidates have provided 5* feedback on their experience of working for this business and if you would like to join a company who has a dynamic and progressive strategy for growth, please apply today by submitting your CV.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.