This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Graduate 3D Designer
- York – Hybrid working model
- Up to £25,000 DOE
- Free on-site parking and free on-site gym
Is a well-established Marketing Execution company based in York. Utilising both their in-house specialists and their network of free-lance experts nation-wide, they are able to offer a broad range of bespoke services such as research and insight, campaign activation, business workflow technology, design studio services, print production, fulfilment, social media support and corporate gifts to an organisation of any size, within any industry.
As a result of their plans for the future and continued growth, we are now searching for a Graduate 3D Designer to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with the dedicated Account Managers to help them develop and visualise their clients’ creative visions. Predominately centred around the Retail, POS, and exhibition arena, you will be required to create a wide variety of 3D concepts and rendered visuals, as well as suggesting improvements where necessary to aid completion within a given timescale and budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating 3D models, animations, and visual effects to match specific briefs using a combination of drawing techniques and computer software.
- Visualising and presenting design concepts and creative ideas to clients and internal team members.
- Creating mood boards and design concepts to support the conception of the brief.
- Researching and implementing new trends, inspiring colleagues with new visions and insights.
- Meeting clients to take down and interpret their brief using your skills to produce accurate site surveys and work with Client Account Mangers to help produce accurate costings and detailed production drawings.
- Communicating with suppliers and contractors as and when required.
- Visualising and presenting design strategy and creative ideas to clients and internal team members.
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified to a degree level in 3D Design or work experience in a 3D Design role is essential.
- Experience using 3D design software.
- Proficient in Adobe creative cloud i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Portfolio of previous work/projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to create, present and justify design ideas to internal stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join this organisation with some very exciting plans for the future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.