- £30,000 – £40,000pa DOE
- Widnes / Hybrid / Remote
- Free on-site parking, Company Bonus scheme
Is an established and ethical company which has enjoyed significant public attention and commercial success since its inception and is now poised to undertake total business transformation into becoming a household name. Recently accredited with The Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development and Barclays UK Entrepreneur Award for Sustainability, it is disrupting the online home interiors sector by championing luxury re-commerce.
Its multi award winning online platform covering the whole of the UK specialises in the sale of pre-owned designer/ luxury and ex-display kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture with their offices based in Widnes.
To support their accelerated growth, they now seek an ambitious Email Marketing Manager to join their newly founded eCommerce team to help drive the company forward through this next period of exponential growth.
Reporting to the eCommerce Growth Director, our ideal candidate will have had solid experience with planning, executing, and optimising all aspects of email campaigns. They will be responsible for the email strategy/journey for each pre-created audience segment, translating appropriate tone of voice and content per segmentation, building and optimising email campaigns in the Active Campaign software, some website involvement as to where the customer lands on the site, and monitoring campaign performance and metrics to report back to the senior leadership team.
This role has huge potential to growth into further areas of the eCommerce team, as well as management opportunities as the organisation continues to grow.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using the customer segments create customised commination plans, translate and protect tone of voice, build content, and automate journeys for each campaign.
- Work with closely with the in-house designer, creating briefs for assets needed for each campaign.
- Monitor and track new enquiries for the sales team for each campaign, with the measurement of success being an increase in quality leads for both buyers and sellers, reducing unsubscribes and driving lifetime value per contact.
- Optimise segments by gathering additional customer data through campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to agree on campaign dates, channels, product scopes and objectives.
- Where necessary, update campaign landing pages and key trading pages, to flow with the customer journeys.
- Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness, ensuring continual improvement of both the customer journey and incoming enquiries from campaigns.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with managing campaign planning, design, execution and reporting across email and website.
- Experience of co-ordinating email campaigns with off-site channel activity (both agency or in-house).
- Experience with using CMS platforms, e.g Magento.
- Experience of using email automation systems, ideally Active Campaign.
- Ability to use Photoshop or similar design tools to create and edit site content (primarily banners).
- Working knowledge of all main eCommerce & Merchandising KPIs and measurements, with a proven track record of using tools to analyse and generate insights to improve performance.
- Strong understanding of UX best practice for email campaigns.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Confidence in working autonomously with the ability to manage a varied workload and manage priorities effectively and efficiently.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Email Marketeer who is commercially driven and customer centric, to join an organisation with huge plans for growth in the immediate future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly..