Contact Alice about this role
Education IT Business Development Manager
- Based in Yorkshire
- Home/Field Based
- Up to £45,000 pa DOE + Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE £65k+)
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced Education IT Business Development Manager to join their education sales team, with a focus on building new business within Education sector.
Our ideal candidate must have demonstrable business development experience within selling IT into the education sector. You will be highly self-motivated with the focus on bringing in new business and exceeding targets, whilst maintaining the ability of forming strong, trusted, and consultative relationships with your clients. You will be able to work autonomously but will also be a strong team player.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Solid IT hardware, software and services sales experience including new business sales into the education sector.
- Are target driven, as this is essential for this role, and must have evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Have demonstrable evidence of excellent business needs analysis skills and opportunity qualification.
- Develop and execute personal sales strategy and accurate forecasting.
- Have an ability to create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a strong understanding of the Edu-Tech industry and trends with the ability to apply this to the sales process.
- SCHE experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in person and remote with experience in pitching attractive business propositions to prospective clients.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Have a full clean driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced EduTech sales professional to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.