Contact Alice about this role
- Leeds/Hybrid working
- £45,000 – £55,000 DOE + 15% bonus
- Excellent training
- Private Healthcare, 6% employer contribution to pension + more benefits.
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays + birthday off)
Our client is a supplier and distributor of pre and post-natal products and devices. They are a house-hold name and a global leader within the industry, starting from the founders’ kitchen with the view to solve a specific need, now a multimillion-pound international brand with a wide and trusted product range.
As a result of their continued success, vision to launch new products, move into new categories and evolve the brand, we are now searching for an eCommerce Marketplace Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the UK Sales & Marketing Director, this candidate will provide the day-to-day management of the Amazon platform and other marketplaces. You will optimise listings and ad campaigns with a focus on driving sales of existing products, as well as launching new products online. You will take full ownership of all listings to ensure they are optimised for the best results, and work in conjunction with an external agency to define advertising goals and strategies. You will also work closely with the UK MD on the eCommerce strategies, and report on the eCommerce metrics
It is essential that this candidate has extensive experience with Amazon from a vendor/seller perspective (1P/3P), as 55% of UK sales come from this, as well as knowledge of other UK marketplaces such as eBay and on-buy.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the marketplace strategy for the UK business, working in conjunction with the UK MD.
- Management of the day-to-day running and development of all third-party online channels, especially Amazon 1P & 3P.
- Utilise strong understanding of marketplace advertising and work with external agencies to optimise Amazon ads to maximise performance and return on investment.
- Create new listings on Amazon and optimise current listings to ensure the highest number of views/sales. Use vine to build reviews.
- Work with Global Amazon Marketing team members to support on Amazon specific asset creation for new listings, A+ and brand page updates.
- Perform market research on current competitors, current trends, new opportunities and pricing strategies.
- Explore other marketplaces to find opportunities for market growth.
- Create sales reports and feed back to the wider team on a weekly basis.
- Determine reasons for products trends (up or down), clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of acquired products including price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products and more.
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches.
- Coordinate with supply chain teams to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous e-Commerce experience at a senior level, with a focus on Amazon 1P/3P and Amazon Ads experience.
- Understanding of analysing data from Amazon is beneficial.
- Working knowledge and experience of listing successful items through Amazon and A+ content.
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to form strong professional relationships both internal and external.
- Initiative-taking and results driven, with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to multitask with excellent organisation skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an eCommerce Marketplace Manager to join an international yet close knit house-hold brand. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.