This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Leeds with Hybrid working
- Up to £30,000 pa DOE
- Excellent benefits + course access
We are working with one of the largest group organisations within the Online Education industry; with a strong foothold in the market and a clear strategy for growth. They are one of the UK’s leading online course providers with a varied portfolio of 1900 courses, and they have transformed the skills of over four million learners. Their expertise covers employability support, academic learning, and in-work training across a wide range of sectors including teaching and education, nursing and midwifery and beauty and well-being.
As a result of their growth and transformation plans, we are now searching for a Digital Executive to join their Digital Marketing team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tasks/projects within marketing disciplines including; Paid Advertising, PPC, and Paid Social.
- Take ownership of Google Analytics, including Google ads and affiliate networks.
- Support the Sales department with generating leads and support customer journeys.
- Identify USPs and write compelling copy to drive revenue and increase sales.
- Extract data from internal systems to use on email campaigns.
- Use a data-driven approach, developing test and learn plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages.
- Review past and present campaign analytics to suggest new ways to increase engagement.
- Use pre-created content to create pages on the website, whilst working with the marketing team to position and display these to generate targeted results.
- Create and deploy a re-engagement strategy for clients who are not opening emails.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience as a digital marketing generalist, preferably in agency.
- Experience with creating successful marketing campaigns, utilising data from web analytics including social media, email marketing, and Google Analytics.
- Experience of Google Ads and affiliate networks.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and information architecture is desired.
- Confident in the ability to use initiative, think on the spot and take ownership of projects/tasks.
- Methodical and detail oriented.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic multi-million pound organisation, with huge plans for growth in the immediate future. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.