This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- York – Hybrid working model
- £30,000 – £40,00pa, DOE + bonuses
- Free on-site parking and free on-site gym
Is a well-established Marketing Execution company based in York. Utilising both their in-house specialists and their network of free-lance experts nation-wide, they are able to offer a broad range of bespoke services such as research and insight, campaign activation, business workflow technology, design studio services, print production, fulfilment, social media support and corporate gifts to an organisation of any size, within any industry.
As a result of their plans for the future and continued growth, we are now searching for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will have had experience within Marketing Execution or similar, and a proven track record of having customer satisfaction at the forefront of the end-to-end client experience. You will work closely with 3rd party suppliers, internal resource, and free-lancers to ensure there is synergy within each task or project, being an integral part of the client experience and the smooth running of each assignment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with the existing client base.
- Day-to-day management of all client deliverables.
- Ensure all accounts are receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs.
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by meeting all financial goals set by the client and the organization.
- Work quickly to identify, address, and resolve customer issues.
- Notify the sales team of any new sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the company offering and services.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Attend networking events with Sales Team.
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss project progress and raise any concerns.
- Generate project progress reports to all project stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience within Customer Success or Account management roles within Marketing, Marketing Execution, Digital Marketing or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience of using project management/scheduling tools e.g. Gantt.
- Excellent time management skills with an eye for detail.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join this organisation with some very exciting plans for the future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.