This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Success Manager
- Leeds – Hybrid working
- £35,000 – £50,000pa DOE + bonuses
- Excellent working culture and office environment
- Employee wellness + cycle to work + holiday purchase scheme
Our client is the creator of the UK’s fastest growing innovative marketing automation platform that was born from the understanding that there is no one size fits all. The platform allows businesses to create, manage, and execute marketing campaigns; automating the process to increase audience engagement and drive leads all whilst reducing the internal time and effort required. The platform was built to allow for continuous improvements and upgrades to match the ever-changing landscape of marketing, providing marketeers with the freedom to concentrate on driving forward results.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing the existing client base through effective onboarding of new clients onto the platform. This will be achieved by driving the platform’s value and by identifying opportunities for your clients to grow stronger commercially as a result.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding clients onto the platform, guiding them through the process, assisting them with setting up accounts, and informing them of necessary resources on how to use the platform effectively.
- Building strong working relationships with clients, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Working closely with customers to understand specific needs, goals, and providing them with the solutions that meet their requirements.
- Demonstrating the value of the product and how it can help them achieve their business goals.
- Encouraging customers to adopt the platform and use it habitually by providing regular and on-going support and guidance.
- Identifying opportunities for renewals and growth, with the goal being a reinstatement/extension of subscriptions.
- Supporting customers in working towards best practice, ultimately helping them achieve a return on investment.
- Conducting regular review meetings with clients to gather information on process/product improvements/pain points, to then work with internal teams on implementation of improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience within a Customer Success or Account Management role within a Marketing environment is essential.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/relevant field is desired.
- Commercially minded, with the ability to identify and uncover opportunities for growth and increase revenue.
- Excellent organisational, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage/prioritise workload.
- High level of customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join an innovative and growing Marketing Automation Agency, with an existing set of clients. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.