This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Inbound Customer Service Consultant
- Up to £26,000 + bonuses
- Free on-site parking, Company Bonus scheme
Is an established and ethical company, which has enjoyed significant public attention and commercial success since its inception, is now poised to undertake total business transformation into become a household name. Recently accredited with The Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development, it is disrupting the on-line home interiors sector by championing luxury re-commerce.
Its multi award winning online platform covering the whole of the UK specialises in the sale of pre-owned designer/ luxury and ex-display kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture with their offices based in Widnes.
To support their accelerated growth, they now seek an ambitious Customer Success Consultant to join their inbound sales team to help drive the company forward through this next period of exponential growth.
This is an autonomous role, where you will be given the freedom to manage your own enquiries within company guidelines with the support of the section Manager.
- Be accountable for multiple new service enquiries from domestic and business sellers from initial query to onboarding.
- Prioritising enquiries based on seller and business requirements.
- Managing and updating the new seller pipeline, forward setting tasks to achieve the best possible outcome for our sellers and our business.
- Offering explanation and advice re the service, highlighting the unique elements of the service offering in order to support and guide a positive sales outcome.
- Helping to support sellers with queries, answering any concerns they may have.
- Securing terms of business and ensuring that customer accepts and understands contractual obligations.
- Instructing the marketing team regarding home/showroom surveys and photography requirements.
- Developing relationships with a varied portfolio of business clients with service and retention at the forefront.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven success within a self-directed customer services role within a service led business.
- Strong organisational skills and disciplined use of CRM systems.
- Ability to prioritise enquiries according to business requirements.
- Enthusiasm and an appetite for successful business outcomes
- Proven ability in onboarding new and established customers to a business throughout the sales cycle
- Be processes driven and with a strong focus on delivering a high quality service.
- Be a strong communicator with ability to build rapport.
- Experience within a fast moving, customer focused role using multiple communication channels e.g. Recruitment, Estate Agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven and customer centric individual to join an organisation with realistic plans for growth in the immediate future, alongside a clear for progression into a management position. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.