This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Marketing Support Executive
- Leeds (East)
- £22,000 – £25,000pa DOE
- Discretionary bonuses
- Free on-site parking
- Full training and development provided
Our client is an award-winning independent marketing agency who work with a wide variety of clients across the UK. The team are dedicated to providing effective results through the range of services they offer including Graphic Design, Print & Digital Media. They are passionate about everything they do and offer a high value customer experience without compromising on the level of service they deliver. The business has plans to grow in the future and is on an upward trajectory to achieving this.
As a result of their continued growth, we are now searching for a Marketing Support Executive to join the business and provide support with managing the increasing number of inbound enquiries.
On average our client receives 25-30 incoming enquiries per day which include requests for: print collateral, exhibition stands, merchandise, business stationery, and more. The successful candidate will be responsible for the prioritisation and processing of these enquiries, the data entry into the bespoke order management CRM system, creation of quotes, as well as following up to ensure the customer is supported and satisfied. You will also have the opportunity to make suggestions on products to clients, recommending the most appropriate solutions to their requirements. A high level of organisation and attention to detail is essential for this role, alongside the ability to build rapport and offer a high level of customer service to new and existing clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer enquiries in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Process quotes & orders utilising the company’s bespoke order management CRM system.
- Build customer relationships with new and existing customers.
- Follow up on quotes and orders with customers, delivering excellent customer service.
- Support account managers & the design team on various projects.
- General administration tasks where needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A high level of computer literacy with previous experience in a role containing data entry and administration is essential for this role.
- Previous experience in Marketing, Print or Creative industries is desired.
- The ability to work at pace in an efficient and methodical manner.
- A team player, whilst also having the ability to work autonomously.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a business on their growth trajectory, with exposure to exciting and varied marketing collateral. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin or Sophie Grazier on 07494 454 777 | 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.