This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Service Advisor
- Based in Leeds
- £21,000 (OTE up to £24,000 pa)
- Performance bonus
- Supportive Working Culture
- Internal Career Progression
- Company Benefits
We are searching for an individual who can display strong communication and problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities. Joining our client’s customer support department, you will be liaising with third party engineers; managing their diaries and resolving any issues they may face while on site or out on the road. This role is suited to those who are highly organised as a key part of the role will require you to successfully manage your everchanging workload whilst managing incoming enquiries.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time, in line with contractual SLA’s.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Managing the coordination and communication of updates between customers and all parties involved in any escalated issues.
- Providing the relevant stakeholders with supporting documentation and reports.
- Escalating any issues to management that need to be resolved as quickly as possible.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively in what can sometimes be a high-pressured and time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service/support (desirable).
- Highly IT literate (e.g., Microsoft Office, CRM’s, Operating Systems, Databases).
- Ticket management experience would be desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a high workload of open cases and endeavour to exceed customer expectations by overachieving on set SLA’s.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK would be advantageous.
Our client is an established provider of simple and effective market leading technology systems for their industry sector. Customer support and technical innovation is at the forefront of what it does and has allowed the business to maintain an excellent reputation which has resulted in the business being voted the UK’s number one system in their marketplace. They have a fantastic working culture, one which inspires growth and personal development, and this really is evident across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop their professional customer service career in a highly diverse and fast-growing sector. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please apply today or contact Julian Williams on 07946 090 917 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.