Contact Sophie about this role
- Based in Guiseley
- £21,000 – £25,000pa dependent on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Is an Ofgem regulated supplier of gas and energy to businesses. Leaning on their in-house experts, they provide renewable energy and gas, and an end-to-end service to their clients who span across various industries and all sizes. Customer service is at the heart of all they do, and as such they are proudly the highest rated supplier of energy in the UK.
As a result of their stability and continued growth, they are now searching for a Credit Controller to join their team.
This is an integral role within an established team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, assisting with the prompt collection of issued credit. Ensuring you uphold the businesses’ reputation for high rated customer service, you will focus on building strong and trusting relationships; guaranteeing that the collection process remains efficient for both the company and its customers.
- Proactively engaging with customers for prompt credit collection.
- Communicating with customers through inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails.
- Negotiating, implementing, and monitoring repayment solutions.
- Liaise with debt collection agencies and third parties when required.
- Accurate record keeping on the specified databases.
- Initiate legal proceedings if debts are not paid within the agreed time frame.
- Support of operational functions where needed, as well as assisting the Billing and Metering team with bill queries, and additional invoicing support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstratable experience in Credit Control with knowledge of best practices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build rapport and trust.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team whilst also demonstrating the initiative to work independently when required.
- IT proficient.
- Prior knowledge of the energy sector is desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to work as part of an established team within the energy industry. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier or Alice McGlaughlin on 07956 214 241 | 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.