This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- East Leeds
- Part-time (20-25 hours spread over 3 or 4 days)
- £25,000 – £30,000pa DOE (Pro-rata)
- Free on-site parking
Is a Yorkshire founded healthcare group that operates across a vast range of health services for both NHS and Private care patients. Their team, based in both GP practices and their own Yorkshire sites, offer a wealth of experience and expertise for their patients, and as a business, they are committed to the continuous development of responses to the healthcare demands of the local area.
We are searching for a Credit Controller to work within an established and supportive Finance team to take on an integral position within the business. You will identify, report on, and manage outstanding debt from clients and/or their insurance providers, empathetically and professionally contacting each party to collect or reduce debt.
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Regularly review debts, report on aged debt, and analyse overdue debt to prioritise tasks that are at a higher risk to the business.
- Contact clients/clients’ Insurance providers regarding outstanding debt for collection, ensuring timely payment and minimal risk to the business.
- Input and allocate payment details, ensuring a clean ledger is always maintained.
- Provide excellent customer service whilst keeping accurate records of communications on the specified databases.
- Initiate legal proceedings with third parties if debts are not paid within the agreed time frame.
- Support the Finance team on additional tasks where necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with working in a credit control role, is essential, collecting payments from insurance providers is desired.
- IT proficient, including the Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a natural empathetic character.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.